Acupuncture Brisbane Northside
Looking for an acupuncture clinic in Brisbane Northside?
Acupuncture is well-known for its benefits - reducing stress, anxiety, pain, improving the immune system and giving skin an irresistible glow. Not many health treatments offer the holistic benefits that acupuncture does.
At Health and Healing Wellness Centre, our acupuncture practitioners are trained and highly skilled at using this ancient technique to treat anything from smoking addiction or fertility, to backaches and weight loss with both respect and professionalism. Our acupuncturists are registered with AHPRA and AACMA and can make a personalised plan to treat your underlying conditions.
Book a Consultation Today
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a 3000-year-old Chinese medical practice. It works on the principle that - our body has life energy or Qi (pronounced as Chi). This energy flows through the body in pathways. If there is any disruption in the flow of Qi, it can lead to diseases. By inserting needles at specific points on the body, the Qi is corrected.
Benefits of acupuncture
- A holistic approach to ailments and tries to address the underlying cause of the problem.
- Drug-free method and has no side effects.
- Backed by science and has a rich history of over 3000 years.
- Strengthens the immune system, aims to improve well-being and prevent disease.
Our Acupuncture Services Brisbane
By using acupuncture you can overcome chronic health issues like allergies, migraines, backaches that aren’t treated effectively with conventional methods.
Some of our acupuncture specialties include:
- Chronic conditions like headache, migraine, osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal conditions like arthritis, sports injuries, neck pain, fibromyalgia, rheumatism
- Neurological conditions - such as sciatica, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, stroke sequelae, Bell's palsy
- Gynaecological problems - such as painful menstruation, irregular periods
- Pregnancy and labour - such as infertility, fertility , pregnancy, morning sickness, labour pain, induction of labour, long labour
- Gastrointestinal disorders - such as nausea, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea
- Ear, nose and throat disorders - such as sinusitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, sore throat, mouth ulcers, tinnitus, Meniere's disease
- Weight Loss
- Cardiovascular disorders - high blood pressure
- Addictions - smoking, drugs or alcohol
- Other - cold and influenza, cough, allergies, immunity, gout, anxiety, stress, insomnia, fatigue and skin disorders
Your trusted local Acupuncture Clinic in Brisbane North
Our acupuncture practitioners have vast experience and offer a safe and gentle treatment environment to assist clients with their health issues. For a rejuvenating and relaxing acupuncture experience, come and see our team today. For more information, contact us on 07 3857 8887 or book online using our acupuncture consultation form .
Brisbane North Acupuncture Service Areas
- Stafford Heights
- Fortitude Valley
- Wavell Heights
- Kelvin Grove
- New Farm
- Red Hill
- Spring Hill
- Bowen Hills
- Chermside West
- Eagle Farm
- Everton Hills
- Gordon Park
For more in depth acupuncture information visit our Acupuncture Information page
Local Acupunctures in Brisbane Northside
Health and Healing Wellness Center
Our Acupuncture Team
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders.
Anti-Ageing,Acupuncture,Biomesotherapy,Energetic Facial Release,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Iridology,Naturopathy,Nutritional Medicine