Acupuncture Enoggera (4051)
Looking for Acupuncture Clinic in Enoggera?
Beat the stress with the help of our expert acupuncturists in Enoggera. Stress can take a toll on our body and it can manifest itself in different health issues. Acupuncture can help treat health issues and improve your overall well-being.
At the Health and Healing Wellness Centre, our acupuncture practitioners are skilled at using the ancient medical practice to treat anything from weight loss to infertility, smoking addiction to headaches. Book a consultation with our Enoggera acupuncturists today and you will be surprised by the immense benefits it brings to your life.
Book Acupuncture Consultation in Enoggera Today
What is acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an ancient practice of natural healing technique and is one form of the traditional Chinese system of medicine which has been used very effectively for over 5000 years. According to this practice, our body has a life force called Qi which flows through the body through a network of energy channels called meridians. There are 14 meridians on the surface of our skin and they connect to the internal organs. If there’s any issue with the flow of Qi in the body, it can lead to health issues. Depending on the issue, fine needles are inserted at specific points on the body to correct the Qi.
How can acupuncture help you?
Acupuncture is effective in the treatment of a wide range of common and not so common health conditions. It can also assist with general health maintenance and disease prevention. By strengthening and enhancing normal body functions, the immune system is regulated and a general sense of well-being is promoted.
Benefits of acupuncture treatment
- Improves overall well-being and quality of life
- Backed by science
- Strengthens the immune system and prevents disease
- Drug-free method to treat health issues
- Holistic method to treat the underlying cause of the problem
What can you expect in your first acupuncture consultation?
Our practitioners will aim to understand your lifestyle and health issues. This will enable them to understand the underlying cause of the health problem. Based on the discussion, they will design a personalised plan to meet your needs.
Acupuncture services we provide in Enoggera
Some of our acupuncture specialties include:
- Painful conditions - such as a headache, migraine, osteoarthritis, renal colic, biliary colic, post-operative pain, dental analgesia
- Musculoskeletal conditions - such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, back and neck pain, tennis elbow, fibromyalgia, rheumatism
- Neurological conditions - such as sciatica, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, stroke sequelae, Bell's palsy
- Gynaecological problems - such as painful menstruation, irregular periods, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal syndrome
- Pregnancy and labour - such as fertility, morning sickness, labour pain, induction of labour, long labour
- Gastrointestinal disorders - such as nausea, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, gastric/ duodenal ulcer, chronic ulcerative colitis, loss of appetite
- Ear, nose and throat disorders - such as sinusitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, sore throat, mouth ulcers, tinnitus, Meniere's disease
- Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Sports Acupuncture
- Urogenital disorders - such as prostatitis, impotence, retained urine, urinary tract infection
- Cardiovascular disorders - such as primary hypertension, high blood pressure, angina pectoris
- Addictions - such as smoking and drug withdrawals
- Other - common cold and influenza, cough, allergies, immunity, gout, anxiety, stress, insomnia, fatigue and skin disorders are just a few of the conditions acupuncture can help you with either in the short term or long term.
Your Trusted Enoggera Acupuncture Specialists
Our practitioners are highly qualified and experienced and offer a safe and gentle treatment environment to assist clients with their health issues. For a rejuvenating and relaxing acupuncture experience, come and see our team today. For more information, contact us on 07 3186 0587 or fill in our online consultation form.
Local Acupunctures in Enoggera
Health and Healing Wellness Center
Our Acupuncture Team
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders. He is registered as a Chinese herbalist, pharmacist and acupuncturist with AHPRA CMR0001733690.
Anti-Ageing,Acupuncture,Biomesotherapy,Energetic Facial Release,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Iridology,Naturopathy,Nutritional Medicine