Revitalised Youthful Vigour
Once again the baby boomers have started a revolution - and this time it’s anti-ageing. Their sheer refusal to follow quietly in the foot steps of generations before has redefined the meaning of growing old. No longer seen as a time of slowing down, the golden years are a time to play, explore and discover and this can hardly be done to satisfaction with ills and pains getting in the way... so the baby boomers have ignited the search for better ways to get the most out of their years.
Interestingly, even though the baby boomer’s generation is where the anti-ageing movement began, younger generations alike are now embracing the movement, realising that the benefits of feeling and looking better have even greater potential when started at younger ages.
Book a Consultation Today
What does 'Anti-Ageing' mean?
When considering anti-ageing, most people imagine the idea of freezing or reversing time’s effects on their appearance. There is in fact, a greater meaning for anti-ageing that is far more impacting... - the ability the slow down the degeneration of the body’s functions that will allow you to continue living a vibrant, healthy life for longer. Looking younger than your years just happens to be a fortunate side effect of how well your body can slow down the disintegration process of ageing.
Can you imaging yourself when you are 75 years old?
- Are you in debility with pain, or are you vibrant with energy?
- Are you confined because of decreased mobility, or are you free to come and go as you please?
- Are you starting to forget who you (or you family) are, or are you actively participating in your children’s, grandchildren’s and even great grandchildren’s lives?
You are making the choice of what kind of “old” person you will be, right now. Ultimately it is the lifestyle choices and the health habits you chose everyday that will be the decider to which way the pendulum will swing - not just the passing of time.
Anti-ageing program - how to look and feel younger
What makes the youth of someone so appealing? The radiance, glow and energetic enthusiasm is what we’re attracted to – we’re like moths to the flame, and even though most of us are quick to blame our aches, pains, health complaint and wrinkles on getting older… let us let you in on a little secret… that’s a farce! Your cells can and will rejuvenate themselves given the right set of conditions.
At the Health & Healing Wellness Centre, the strategies we use in our Anti-Ageing Program are those “right set of conditions”. Our program is the passage way to revitalizing your health and invigorating your cells to produce that youthful glow.
There are three phases to our program:
- Investigation Phase: In this phase we will use a series of different markers and non-invasive testing procedures to help us find out where your body has started wearing. This is important as degeneration does not occur the in the same way in any two people.
- Correction Phase: Here we correct and repair the affected areas, and give you a clear and easy to follow program that kick starts the process of cell rejuvenation.
- Maintenance Phase: We educate you, plus help you set up and maintain an individualised program that will give you a healthier, more energetic and fulfilling life.
Fight ageing naturally
The younger you get started, the longer you keep your vibrant healthy youth. Contact our team now to make an anti-ageing consultation.
Our Anti ageing Therapists
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders.
Anti-Ageing,Acupuncture,Biomesotherapy,Energetic Facial Release,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Iridology,Naturopathy,Nutritional Medicine