Are you looking for Acupuncture Treatment near Brisbane?
Our clinic is located in Wooloowin, only few minutes away from Brisbane. We have been treating patients from all over North Brisbane including Brisbane since 1992. Our Acupuncture Practitioners are trained and highly skilled at using this ancient Chinese system of medicine to help treat anything from smoking addiction to backaches.
Book a Consultation in Brisbane Today
How can Acupuncture help me?
Acupuncture is an ancient practice of natural healing from the Orient and is one form of the traditional Chinese system of medicine which has been used very effectively for over 5000 years. Acupuncture is effective in the treatment of a wide range of common and not so common health conditions. It can also assist with general health maintenance and disease prevention. By strengthening and enhancing normal body functions, the immune system is regulated and a general sense of well-being is promoted.
Some common conditions thaAcupuncturere can help alleviate:
- Painful conditions - such as a headache, migraine, osteoarthritis, renal colic, biliary colic, post-operative pain, dental analgesia
- Musculoskeletal conditions - such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries, back and neck pain, tennis elbow, fibromyalgia, rheumatism
- Neurological conditions - such as sciatica, trigeminal neuralgia, peripheral neuropathy, stroke sequelae, Bell's palsy
- Gynaecological problems - such as painful menstruation, irregular periods, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal syndrome
- Pregnancy and labour - such as infertility, morning sickness, labour pain, induction of labour, long labour
- Gastrointestinal disorders - such as nausea, vomiting, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, gastric/ duodenal ulcer, chronic ulcerative colitis, loss of appetite
- Ear, nose and throat disorders - such as sinusitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis, sore throat, mouth ulcers, tinnitus, Meniere's disease
- Weight Loss
- Urogenital disorders - such as prostatitis, impotence, retained urine, urinary tract infection
- Cardiovascular disorders - such as primary hypertension, high blood pressure, angina pectoris
- Addictions - such as smoking and drug withdrawals
- Other - common cold and influenza, cough, allergies, immunity, gout, anxiety, stress, insomnia, fatigue and skin disorders are just a few of the conditions acupuncture can help you with either in the short term or long term.
For more in depth acupuncture information visit our Acupuncture Information page
We can help with your acupuncture issues in Brisbane.
- Bowen Hills
- Chermside West
- Eagle Farm
- Everton Hills
- Fortitude Valley
- Gordon Park
- Kelvin Grove
- New Farm
- Red Hill
- Spring Hill
- Stafford Heights
- Wavell Heights
Local Acupunctures in Brisbane
Health and Healing Wellness Center
Our Acupuncture Team
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders.
Anti-Ageing,Acupuncture,Biomesotherapy,Energetic Facial Release,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Iridology,Naturopathy,Nutritional Medicine