Infertility Treatments Brisbane
Let us help with your infertility problems
Infertility is impairment in the ability to achieve pregnancy. There are multiple causes which include both male and female factors. Not all couples require In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) procedures to achieve pregnancy.
Looking for natural infertility treatments? The causes of fertility problems are wide and varied. For this reason, it makes sense that different fertility treatments will work in different cases.
Book a Consultation Today
How to judge natural therapies success rates?
Natural therapies offer a way for couples to both get healthier; to address infertility problems and/or increase fertility, and to improve their likelihood of a healthy pregnancy. Our fertility therapists use a combination of natural therapies to address infertility problems and to increase fertility including fertility naturopath, fertility herbs, Chinese herbs for fertility, infertility acupuncture.
Common causes if infertility
Female fertility problems
- Hormonal / Ovulation: an inability to establish ovulation due to hormonal imbalances, usually related to Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinising Hormone (LH). Progesterone secretion can also affect the ability to achieve and maintain pregnancy.
- Tubal Problems: Damage to or infection of the fallopian tubes resulting in blockage or impaired mobility is another common reason for infertility, as it prevents the embryo travelling into the uterus. A lowered immune response can result in increased risk of viral and bacterial infection.
- Pelvic Problems: Endometriosis affects many women with up to 70% of sufferers experiencing some form of infertility. Fibroids and polyps in the uterus can also impair fertility. A structural abnormality in the pelvic bones can affect fertility and can cause complications once pregnant.
- Cervix/Vaginal Problems: Structural abnormalities of the vagina or cervix can affect fertility.
Some of our natural treatments options
- Fertility Naturopath - Treat your infertility Holistically. Identify the underlying causes and treat, whilst improving your overall health.
- Infertility Acupuncture - Target the specific cause as well as improve your body and mind health.
- Chinese Herbs for Fertility - Fertility Herbs have been used by the Chinese since 200AD.
Infertility problems have many different causes. So why would you use just one fertility treatment to treat them all?
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders. He is registered as a Chinese herbalist, pharmacist and acupuncturist with AHPRA CMR0001733690.Read More
Tina has over 30 year’s clinical practice in natural therapies. As a practitioner in naturopathy and acupuncture, Tina has remarkable insight coupled with a caring nature and is a beacon of hope for those she cares for.Read More
- Acupuncture for Fertility
- Chinese Herbs for Fertility
- Naturopathic Treatment for Fatigue
- Chinese Medicine
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Allergy Testing
- Allergy Treatments
- Cellular Health Analysis
- Detoxification Programs
- Nutritional Medicine
- Pregnacy Care
- Thyroid Testing