Traditional Chinese Medicine Kelvin Grove (4059)
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners
Traditional Chinese Medicine is an ancient practice over 3000 years old. It involves a broad range of medical practices like acupuncture , herbal medicine, moxibustion (burning of herbs), movement exercises (Tai Chi) and more. Chinese medicine can assist the healing of acute and chronic ailments and improve the quality of your life.
At Health and Healing Wellness, our herbalists and TCM practitioners are registered with AHPRA , AACMA and Chinese Medicine Board of Australia . Having a vast experience in this field, we have insights and knowledge to treat the issues affecting you. Treat your body naturally with the help of our experienced Kelvin Grove traditional Chinese medicine practitioners, book a consult today.
Book a Consultation Today
Chinese Herbal Medicines
Qi (Chi) is a vital life force present in our body and keeps the body in a state of harmony. If there’s an imbalance in the flow of this energy it can lead to diseases. TCM aims to bring back the Qi in the state of harmony and strengthen the immune system. It is a popular health option and millions of Australians are using TCM to improve their health.
According to Chinese Medicine, everything is made of 5 elements - fire, water, earth, wood and metal. These elements show how our mind and body are connected. Our herbalist will evaluate your lifestyle, health issues, diet and prescribe the herbs personalised to your condition.
What can you expect from your first visit with our Chinese medicine practitioner?
In your first visit our TCM herbalists will:
- Diagnose - Complete an initial assessment with you to understand your health condition, lifestyle, and diet. This ensures we understand the root cause of the problem.
- Treatment - Based on your health condition and lifestyle, we will make a customised treatment plan and recommend acupuncture sessions, herbal therapy, movement exercises, remedial massage and moxibustion
Herbs complement the acupuncture session and we can design a unique preparation specifically aimed to treat your condition. Our Chinese Herbalist has been in the industry since 1975 and offers the best advice for all kinds of medical issues.
Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Chinese herbal medicines take into account the relationship between our body and nature. Chronic illnesses like the cold or migraines that defy western medicine can be treated effectively with TCM.
Some of the benefits of TCM are:
- It is a holistic practice and considers the relationship between your body and nature to restore harmony and overall well-being.
- Treats both psychological and physiological issues by identifying the root cause of the disease.
- Backed by science and has a rich history spanning 3000 years.
- Drug-free and has minimal side effects.
- Can be used to treat a myriad of ailments like gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, gynaecological, ENT disorders, weight loss, addictions, and more.
Trusted Chinese Medicine Practitioners Kelvin Grove
We take a safe and gentle approach to assist our patients on the road to well-being using traditional Chinese medicine practices. For more information on how we can help you, contact us on 07 3857 8887 or request a booking using our online consultation form.
Local Traditional Chinese Medicines in Kelvin Grove
Health and Healing Wellness Center
Our Traditional chinese medicine Team
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders.