Natural candidiasis treatment
Candida imbalance can affect your body in many ways. From depression to skin itching, the overgrowth of Candida in your digestive system can lead to many seemingly unrelated symptoms. Our team of Naturopaths, Acupuncturists and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners can provide holistic healthcare solutions for Candida Albicans overgrowth.
Natural candida relief. We have many speciality areas which offer complete and holistic healthcare solutions to provide a safe, supportive and natural Candida treatment.
Book a Consultation Today
What is candida?
Candida is a fungus (a form of yeast) which is naturally present in small amounts in the digestive tract.
How does Candida overgrowth occur?
Candida overgrowth can occur when the healthy bacteria are killed off due to prolonged or the overuse of antibiotics which allows the Candida to take over resulting in a chronic intestinal infection. A candida issue can be diagnosed with the help of a Candida Test. Candia infection can also be caused by:
- Overconsumption of meat containing antibiotics
- Birth control pills
- Cortisone and other steroids and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- A diet high in refined or simple carbohydrates such as sugar, lollies, cookies, junk food
- Excessive alcohol intake
What are the symptoms of Candida?
Everyone can get Candidiasis, men, women, and children. The complex female hormone system increases the occurrence and severity of Candida in women. Candida symptoms can be grouped into broad categories:
- Emotional and mental problems - depression, anxiety, memory difficulties, concentration issues, drowsiness and lethargy
- Hormonal - disrupted hormone production in the thyroid, adrenal glands, ovaries, pituitary gland or testes cause the entire endocrine system to function poorly.
- Hypersensitivity reactions to Candida or its by-products - asthma headaches, hay fever, earaches, skin rashes
- Intestinal and genitourinary tracts - yeast vaginitis, menstrual issues, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, wind, inflammation of the prostate, oesophagus, colon and bladder
- Nose and throat - sinus headaches, sinus congestion and pressure, white furry tongue
- Skin - skin itching, deep ear itching
find out more about Candida Albicans, it's symptoms and natural treatment options on the blog post by Chinese medicine practitioner Greg Bantick - Candida Albicans
Natural candida treatment
Candida treatment must be consistent and ongoing, sometimes for up to a year or more, to prevent the Candida overgrowth from returning. Close supervision of treatment is essential to prevent the Candida being killed off too fast if this occurs the body is flooded with toxins which are released from the dying fungus. These toxins can cause further symptoms.
Each treatment program needs to be catered to your specific requirements to ensure long-term balance is restored to the body. Our team of natural health professionals will carry out an in-depth analysis of your system to provide safe, effective treatment of Candida Albicans overgrowth. Find out more about Natural treatment for Candida
Book in for a consultation with our team today and take a holistic approach to Candida Albicans.
Acupuncture,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Pain Management,Remedial Massage,Stress Management,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Womens Health
Greg Bantick has been in practice since 1975 in a wide variety of clinical settings. He has particular interests in dermatology, digestive, mood and auto-immune disorders.
Anti-Ageing,Acupuncture,Biomesotherapy,Energetic Facial Release,Fertility & Pregnancy Care,Iridology,Naturopathy,Nutritional Medicine